Nutrition Courses – Flexible Online & Distance Study
Finally understand the science of nutriton and health. Beck Health & Nutrition courses combine latest research with a practical approach in a flexible distance and online format. Ideal for professional development, career planning or personal use, each nutrition course includes constant support from highly qualified, accredited Australian health and nutrition professionals as well as complete, professionally printed and fully downloadable course materials included in the course price.
Nutrition & Health Coaching Courses
Advanced Certificate of Nutrition & Health
Combines our Certificate of Nutrition & Diet course with your choice of nutrition specialisation (choose from Nutrition for Stress, Anxiety & Depression, Childhood & Adolescent Nutrition, Sports & Exercise Nutrition or Healthy Body Weight Nutrition). Perfect for those interested in becoming health or nutrition coaches, or writing diet and menu plans or provide nutritional advice for clients.
Certificate of Nutrition & Diet
This foundation nutrition course provides a comprehensive introduction to the science of nutrition, dietary analysis and menu planning. Direct accreditation for nutrition and health coaching.
Certificate of Infant, Childhood & Adolescent Nutrition (0-18 years)
This unique nutrition course explores the nutrition and early childhood developmental principles to establish healthy eating patterns from infancy to adolescence.
Certificate of Sports & Exercise Nutrition
This sports and exercise nutrition course explores the latest nutritional strategies to optimise and enhance athletic performance. Includes elements of exercise physiology, nutrition, dietary analysis and nutritional planning for athletes.
Certificate of Healthy Body Weight Nutrition
The Certificate of Healthy Body Weight Nutrition course presents the nutrition, motivation and lifestyle strategies to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight and help manage type 2 diabetes.
Certificate of Public Health Nutrition Promotion
Learn how to promote and tailor health and nutrition messages for community, groups and media
Certificate of Nutrition for Stress, Anxiety & Depression
This unique nutrition course provides a complete, up-to-the-minute study of the nutrition, diet, exercise and lifestyle research findings to help optimise mental health and wellbeing. A “must study” for anyone working in workplace or individual health and wellbeing or health coaching.
Beck Health & Nutrition courses are accredited for health coaching by IICT and professional development from the following groups:
Our nutrition courses give you:
- Flexible Study Options – Start (and finish) whenever you like. No need to attend lectures or exams.
- Distance and Online Delivery – Studying online can be challenging. Beck Nutrition courses include both online and complete, professionally printed and presented nutrition course materials (including texts, research readings, learning activities and assessments) express posted to you as soon as you enrol. We don’t charge you extra for printed learning materials or course extensions.
- Friendly, highly-qualified nutritional professionals – unlike other nutrition course providers, Beck Health & Nutrition focus on nutrition and health education only. It’s what we do (and we are really good at it).
- Direct accreditation and insurance options – for health coaching, menu planning and nutritional advice.
- Latest research, practical approach – We specialise in nutrition education. Each course focuses on underlying nutrition-science principles presented in an enjoyable, easy to understand way.
- You become the nutrition guru – Each nutrition course is designed to develop your own understanding and analytical skills so you can make your own, informed decisions on the latest nutrition, food, health and diet trends. Perfect for health coaches, nutritionists, bloggers, social-media professionals, journalists, teachers, personal trainers, chefs, GPs, nurses and fitness professionals.
- Commitment to help you gain the most from your nutrition course – we are committed to helping you complete your nutrition course and gain the benefits you paid for. This means that we are always happy to organise extra time (at no extra cost) and help answer any of your questions as you work through your course.
- Satisfaction guaranteee – If for any reason you are unhappy with your course, you may return it for a refund (see terms and conditions)
What our nutrition course students say
“Thank you for providing a brilliant course with professional and friendly support” Annette, VIC
“The course was superb, I can now converse intelligently with paediatricians and nutritionists and, of course, provide better treatment for my patients” Dr Barry Panzer, Brooklyn, New York
“This course was the perfect ratio of reading, questions and amount of time to complete. All presented in an interesting manner” Victoria Camilleri, VIC
“I liked everything about this course. I was worried I’d struggle to understand some of it as I’m not naturally scientific, but I really got it” Holly Brown, VIC
“These nutrition courses cover such a depth of information, yet are presented simplistically and logically” Nadine, QLD
“This nutrition course covered a wide range of principles, which I enjoyed. I liked the science side of the nutrients – very interesting. I really enjoyed the course and it has made me far more knowledgeable in nutrition. Keen to do some more” Alex Rudge, SA
“I searched a lot of nutrition courses on offer and this, by far, was the stand out in terms of content, flexibility and relevance. The course materials are well written and easy to understand” Jodi Adams, VIc
“Congratulations on constructing these very useful and practical courses that gel with the concept of learning for life” Diana Periera, VIC
“This type of study is such a great option for busy people who love to learn, are looking for something flexible and good value, and / or wish to test out if they have an interest in a particular area… Interesting, user-friendly and informative, practical and useful. It was really great, thank you!” Elly Robinson, QLD
“Easy to understand. Great course materials. My toddler thanks you for looking after her health now and in the future!” Lisa McLaughlin, NSW
“This course was just perfect and I have recommended it to all of my colleagues. Keep it up!” Ekta Shah, Dietitian, Gujarat, India
“The course was exactly what I was looking for at a cost I could afford. I loved every bit of it and can’t wait to keep studying with Beck Health & Nutrition” Julie, NSW
“Thanks heaps Kristen! It is people like yourself that we rely on for nutritional info. I thought I knew a lot about nutrition before but I am blown away with the things I have learned and how confident I am now in my understanding of nutrition” Shane Jones, VIC