We aren’t going to lie to you – if you want to become a professional nutritionist in Australia, your best option is a degree…..
Choosing the right nutrition course or health coaching course can be confusing. Here’s our brutally honest, super-abbreviated guide to choosing the best nutrition course for your needs, time commitment and budget.
- There are heaps of awesome nutrition qualifications delivered via Australian Universities – if you have the time and budget to commit, this is where we recommend that you study (for more information about choosing the right university nutrition course read our guide here)
- Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist or health coach (without completing any study at all)
- There are many nutrition course and health coach course providers in Australia and overseas that are very expensive, but offer no competitive advantage over high quality short courses such as ours. If you want to study a comprehensive nutrition course – choose a degree in nutrition from and Australian university.
- Beck Health & Nutrition courses are short course in nature. They are designed to be user-friendly, so you can choose to undertake one or more nutrition course in your own time.
- Beck Health & Nutrition courses offer accreditation and insurance options via the IICT. This accreditation and insurance allows learners to take out inexpensive insurance (approximately $110 per year) as well as enjoy business support via the IICT. To find out more about studying or working as a health coach, read our guide here
Beck Health & Nutrition – Online & Distance Short Courses
To find out more about our nutrition courses please click on the “courses” link at the top of the page, or visit our homepage at www.beckhealth.com.au