Nutritionist Kristen Beck (M.Hum.Nut., B.H.Sc.)
Nutritionist Kristen Beck, 47, developed and launched Beck Health & Nutrition’s first distance nutrition course in 2003. She is passionate about understanding and communicating the latest health and nutrition research with a practical approach to healthy eating. Kristen has been a senior nutrition and sports science lecturer at International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) for more than 20 years and is the Lead Nutritionist & Naturopath for EIR Women’s Supplements. She regularly consults with companies including Only Organic Baby Food, FILEX, Boost Juice and Anytime Fitness Australia. She is also a committee member of the Sydney branch of the Nutrition Society of Australia. Kristen is an experienced and highly sought-after media commentator in television, news, magazines and radio. She regularly appears on TV including Today, A Current Affair and The Project.
Kristen is a mum of three (Joel (22), Geoff (20) and Elise (17)) and lives on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. When she isn’t working or being a mum, you’ll find her soft-sand running, surfing or staring happily at the ocean.
Qualifications – Kristen Beck
- Master of Human Nutrition (Deakin University)
- 2018 Deakin University Vice Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Studies (Higher Education) (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Health Science (University of New England)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Nutrition (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Homoeopathy (Nature Care College)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
For media (television, radio, print or online) comments, interviews (including zoom or video conference interviews) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent enquiries please call or SMS Kristen on 0413338276.
Professional & Accredited Memberships
- Registered Nutritionist (RN042) and Professional Member of the Nutrition Society of Australia (Member Number: 1624)
- Committee Member (Sydney Branch): Nutrition Society of Australia
- Professional Member: Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Nutritionist, Naturopath and Professional Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (Member Number: 8542)
- Founder and Director Beck Health & Nutrition Group
- Senior Lecturer in Health, Nutrition and Sports Science at the International College of Management Sydney (ICMS)
- Lead Nutritionist & Naturopath at EIR Women’s Supplements
- Media Nutritionist and Spokesperson – Australian Avocados
- FILEX Conference Nutrition Presenter
- SMAANZ Conference Academic Presenter
- Resident Nutrition Expert – Women’s Health Magazine Australia
- Nutrition Consultant – BOOST Juice Australia
- Resident Nutrition Expert – Cleo Magazine
- Media Spokesperson – Only Organic Baby Food and Natureland Baby Food
- Nutrition Lecturer for Westmead Hospital – Professional Development Education for midwives, infant and child health nurses.
- Naturopathic and Nutritional Clinical Advisor for Health Minders Limited
Click here to view samples of Nutritionist Kristen Beck’s media articles, videos and media experience