Nutritionist Kristen Beck (M.Hum.Nut., B.H.Sc.)
Nutritionist and mum of three teenagers Kristen Beck, 44, was born and raised on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
As a keen nutrition researcher, writer and course developer, she started Beck Health & Nutrition in 2003 while working from home with her toddlers. Kristen is passionate about understanding and communicating the latest health and nutrition research with a practical approach to healthy eating. She has been a senior nutrition and sports science lecturer at International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) for more than 20 years and works with companies and organisations including Westmead Hospital, FILEX and Anytime Fitness Australia. Kristen is an experienced and highly sought-after media commentator in television, news, magazines and radio. She regularly appears on TV including Today, A Current Affair and The Project.
When she isn’t working or mumming, Kristen can be found surfing, swimming, soft-sand running or staring happily at the ocean.
Qualifications – Kristen Beck
- Master of Human Nutrition (Deakin University)
- 2018 Deakin University Vice Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Studies (Higher Education) (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Health Science (University of New England)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Nutrition (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Homoeopathy (Nature Care College)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
For media (television, radio, print or online) comments, interviews (including zoom or video conference interviews) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent enquiries please call or SMS Kristen on 0413338276.
Professional & Accredited Memberships
- Registered Nutritionist (RN042) and Professional Member of the Nutrition Society of Australia (Member Number: 1624)
- Committee Member (Sydney Branch): Nutrition Society of Australia
- Professional Member: Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Nutritionist, Naturopath and Professional Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (Member Number: 8542)
- Founder and Director Beck Health & Nutrition Group
- Senior Lecturer in Health, Nutrition and Sports Science at the International College of Management Sydney (ICMS)
- FILEX Conference Nutrition Presenter
- Resident Nutrition Expert – Women’s Health Magazine Australia
- Nutrition Consultant – BOOST Juice Australia
- Resident Nutrition Expert – Cleo Magazine
- Media Spokesperson – Only Organic Baby Food and Natureland Baby Food
- Nutrition Lecturer for Westmead Hospital – Professional Development Education for midwives, infant and child health nurses.
- Naturopathic and Nutritional Clinical Advisor for Health Minders Limited
Click here to view samples of Nutritionist Kristen Beck’s media articles, videos and media experience