Media Nutritionist, Educator and Registered Nutritionist Kristen Beck
Kristen Beck, Master of Human Nutrition, Bachelor of Health Science, Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy is a highly-skilled, practical and experienced nutrition media nutritionist. She has appeared on more than 100 nutrition-related Australian television segments.
For media (television, radio, print or online) comments, interviews (including zoom or video conference interviews) and enquiries please contact us email@example.com or for urgent enquiries please call or SMS Kristen on 0413338276.
Nutritionist, health scientist, naturopath and mum of three Kristen Beck is the Director of Beck Health & Nutrition Group. She is an unbiased, independent nutritionist who bases her nutritional approach on scientific merit and public health interest.
Nutritionist Qualifications – Kristen Beck
- Master of Human Nutrition (Deakin University)
- 2018 Deakin University Vice Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Studies (Higher Education) (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Health Science (University of New England)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Nutrition (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Nature Care College
- Diploma of Homoeopathy (Nature Care College)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
Kristen is a professionally-accredited, Registered Nutritionist (RN042) who has been studying, practicing and lecturing in nutrition and health for more than 20 years. She spent several years working in the nutritional supplement industry before focusing on nutrition education and public health.
Kristen brings an educated, realistic and personable approach to often unnecessarily over-complicated nutrition topics. She is a highly-skilled writer, communicator and educator.
Kristen is a senior nutrition and sports science lecturer at the International College of Management Sydney (www.icms.edu.au) and regularly presents professional development nutrition lectures and seminars for companies and organisations including Westmead Hospital, FILEX and Anytime Fitness Australia. Kristen is the resident nutritionist for Women’s Health magazine Australia and is an experienced and highly sought-after media commentator in television, news, magazines and radio. She regularly appears on TV including Today, A Current Affair, The Project and Today Tonight.
To view media samples of Kristen’s television, news, radio, magazine and online experience please see our nutrition media page.
Kristen has delivered nutrition and health education to thousands of individuals and some of the world’s leading corporations. She lives on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia with her husband and three children and is a keen surfer, swimmer and accomplished distance runner.
Kristen is an independent nutritionist who bases her nutritional approach on scientific merit and public health interest.
Professional Memberships and Accredited Memberships
- Registered Nutritionist (RN042) and Professional Member of the Nutrition Society of Australia (Member Number: 1624)
- Professional Member: Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Nutritionist, Naturopath and Professional Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (Member Number: 8542).
- Founder and Director Beck Health & Nutrition Group
- Senior Lecturer in Health, Nutrition and Sports Science at the International College of Management Sydney (ICMS)
- FILEX Conference Nutrition Presenter 2019
- Resident Nutrition Expert for Women’s Health Magazine Australia
- Nutrition Consultant – BOOST Juice Bars Australia
- Resident Nutrition Expert for Cleo Magazine
- Media Spokesperson Only Organic Baby Food and Natureland Baby Food
- Nutrition Lecturer for Westmead Hospital – Professional Development Education for midwives, infant and child health nurses.
- Naturopathic and Nutritional Clinical Advisor for Health Minders Limited
Click here to view samples of Nutritionist Kristen Beck’s media articles, videos and media experience
For media (television, radio, print or online) comments, interviews (including zoom or video conference interviews) and enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent enquiries please call or SMS Kristen on 0413338276.