Kristen Beck (M.Hum.Nut. B.H.Sc)
The latest cutting-edge science on how food and nutrition can optimise your health, mood, body shape, brain function and libido to help you live your healthiest, happiest life.
Certificate of Nutrition for Perimenopause and Women 40+
From your early 40s onwards, your natural hormone levels will start to fluctuate (perimenopause). Menopause is a natural process. We can’t escape it, and more importantly, we shouldn’t want to.
The Certificate of Nutrition for Perimenopause and Women 40+ is a comprehensive nutrition course that reviews, analyses and explains clearly the best nutrition, health and lifestyle science and strategies to:
- Help you live longer
- Optimise healthy body composition (maintain lean muscle mass, balance body fat with hormonal and healthy ageing considerations)
- Prevent and manage unhealthy weight gain
- Recognise and support healthy female body shape expectations
- Reduce menopause related symptoms (hot flashes, sleep disturbances)
- Reduce inflammatory triggers in the body (skin, appetite, stress and metabolic health)
- Boost energy
- Optimise memory and brain function (gut health, nutritional balance and anti-inflammatory dietary dietary patterns)
- Support and boost your libido and sexual health (and hopefully make you feel like a goddess)
- Support healthy mood, emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Keep you feeling full / curb appetite and hunger
- Make you feel your absolute best
The Certificate of Nutrition for Perimenopause and Women 40+ is designed to be equally valuable to women for personal interest, as well as health, nutrition and fitness professionals wanting to optimise their clients health, fitness and body shape throughout perimenopause and beyond.
Kristen Beck Background and Qualifications
Kristen (47) is a Registered Nutritionist and Health Scientist with almost 25 years of clinical, education, media and public health expertise. Kristen was the resident nutritionist for Women’s Health Magazine for many years and is the lead nutritionist for EIR Women Supplements. She has a unique skill in turning overcomplicated scientific research into realistic, achievable nutrition and strategies. As a mum of three almost adult children, Kristen also understands that sometimes life just gets chaotic.
- Master of Human Nutrition (Deakin University)
- 2018 Deakin University Vice Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Studies (Higher Education) (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Health Science (University of New England)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Nutrition (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Nature Care College)
- Diploma of Homoeopathy (Nature Care College)
Course Fee: $450.00 (includes all course materials (including a printed course pack express posted), online access (all materials accessible online), and ongoing learning support.
Course Duration: 50 hours self-paced over 6 months. You can complete your courses as quickly as you like or extend your studies at no extra cost (conditions apply).
- Module 1: Hormonal changes, perimenopause and menopause
- Module 2: Body weight. fat and muscle changes
- Module 3: Inflammation, gut health and menopause
- Module 4: Mood, brain changes, stress and perimenopause
- Module 5: Nutrition for perimenopause and menopause
- Module 6: Foods to limit or avoid during perimenopause and menopause
- Module 7: Foods that nourish us
- Module 8: Practical strategies to optimise health and nutrition during perimenopause and beyond.
To view the full Table of Contents for the Nutrition Course for Perimenopause & Women 40+ textbook please click here
Complete course textbook (fully downloadable via online classroom as well as printed course text express posted in your course pack), accompanying video lectures that you can view in your own time, quizzes to test your knowledge. Assessment is an untimed, open-book assessment that you complete in your own time and submit for marking. Your assessment is a combination of multiple choice, short-answer, case study and research questions. Ongoing online and email learning assistance and support.
The Certificate of Nutrition for Perimenopause & Women 40+ covers the latest cutting-edge science on how food and nutrition can optimise your health, mood, body shape, brain function and libido to help you live your healthiest, happiest life. Perfect for personal use or for fitness, nutrition, health professionals and health & nutrition coaches to work with women in their 40s and beyond. If you are not already a health, nutrition or fitness professional you can add this course to our Advanced Certificate of Nutrition & Health (Health & Nutrition Coaching) to work with clients to access professional membership and insurance to provide personalised nutritional advice and coaching for women (Please contact us for a discounted price if you want to enrol into more than one course at a time).
Enrolments for the Certificate of Nutrition for Perimenopause and Women 40+ are now open.
To enrol online please click here